KCLUG infected?

Brad brad at bradandkim.net
Tue Jan 27 16:37:55 CST 2004

I am getting them too, but what you are seeing is not the server message
but the latest virus MyDoom/Novarg.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.novarg.a@mm.html

The virus appears to be a returned message that your computer is unable
to read, so it has conveniently attached for you.

Brad