Printer Configuration

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 15:25:13 CST 2004

Double check that samba is working.  I had absolute fits with printer
setup until I found and fixed a typo in my samba config.

(In my case this would be classified as a LIveware QUality Obfuscated
Reality issue - I had one too many beers before I tried to configure the
SMB shares on the 'doze box!)

--
If you examine how Bill Gates funded research into solving the social issues he is concerned about
las year, you would notice that he is 14 times more concerned about the global threat of Linux than

This is understandable when you consider the method of transmission.  I suspect Bill is probably
much more likely to get Linux than he is to get AIDS!!!  After all, you can download and install
Linux by yourself!