Webalizer log -- finally (Sorta?) figured out?

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Sat Jan 24 21:14:58 CST 2004

On Saturday, January 24, 2004 08:08 am, Bradley Miller wrote:
> Here's what I ended up making as a script under /home/sites/company/logs/:

> for i in ./*/*/access.*
> do webalizer -o ../web/stats/ $i;
> done

> It needs more tweaking for customization and such.  Now I just need to
> stick that in my crontab to run every night -- right?

If I'm not mistaken, that will run webalizer once against your log for your
whole site for each of the directories it finds, generating an identical
output in each directory.

I think you need to tell it to use some sort of differentiation on the input,
otherwise just make one run and copy the output.