Welcome KC Linux User's Group!

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Thu Jan 22 16:33:41 CST 2004

Has anyone taken Foss Training classes?

I'm debating whether to take their Fundamentals in Unix and Linux then
Linux+.

Foss Training recently started to sponsor the http://www.kcbeatdown.com/
gaming event and I wanted to give them some business for it.

I went to one event at Foss Training on 8700 and State Line. The facility
is clean and spacious.

I have not made one KCLUG meeting and would likely attend one at Foss
because the location is convenient for me after work.

Paul