[OT] Today's Foxtrot

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Sat Jan 17 22:33:07 CST 2004

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:42:27 -0600 Greg Kedrovsky
<greg at iglesia-del-este.com> writes:
> You know... I usually get Foxtrot. A couple of kids that are geeks,
> etc.  But, today's I just don't understand. I know it has something
> (?) to do with the iPod, but "what," I can't figure out. Would there
> be anyone out there who could explain this to me... Surely it has
> something to do, too, with Apple or Mac or their new mp3
> download stuff. I dunno. Can't figgr it out.
>
> http://www.ucomics.com/foxtrot/

Its a joke about the iPod commercial.  You must not watch much TV.  :)

Seriously, the iPod commercial features a completely blacked out person
dancing with a completely white iPod and completely white headphones,
against a background which is a different color for each person.