OT: Network admin opening at KU

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sat Jan 17 01:25:53 CST 2004

Yeah, I have had to deal with that most of my career, but I learned not
to speak unless I had the facts to back up my position.  I have a rep
for being pretty tough.  The slackers really don't like to debate poor
management decisions with me!  (grin)

--
If you examine how Bill Gates funded research into solving the social issues he is concerned about
las year, you would notice that he is 14 times more concerned about the global threat of Linux than

This is understandable when you consider the method of transmission.  I suspect Bill is probably
much more likely to get Linux than he is to get AIDS!!!  After all, you can download and install
Linux by yourself!