OT: Network admin opening at KU

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 17:46:57 CST 2004

Better watch out for that kind of seditious, treasonous talk!!!  While
totally true, business managers (and I/T management in particular) are
adamant about the deodorizing properties of an MBA.

I firmly believe that the only requirement for an MBA is a frontal
lobotomy - and I base this on 20 years of empirical observation.

--
If you examine how Bill Gates funded research into solving the social issues he is concerned about
las year, you would notice that he is 14 times more concered about the global threat of Linux than

This is understandable when you consider the method of transmission.  I suspect Bill is probably
much more likely to get Linux than he is to get AIDS!!!  After all, you can download and install
Linux by yourself!