laid-off white-collar professional poster child needed (one of two)

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Fri Jan 16 04:58:30 CST 2004

I suspect, then, that your problem is/was _bureaucratic_ protectionist
policies, and have little to do with either party.  I certainly don't
doubt about the incompetence, though.  So now you have a job at the
*federal* government?  Now there's a step up in competence.  Still
living off the government tit, huh Brian?  Sucking the American
taxpayers dry are you?  ;-)

Brian Kelsay wrote:

>>>economy, but due to protectionist Democrat political policies in the city >>government.
>>>

>>Listen; you can hear the sounds of flamethrowers all across the city initializing...
>>

>>Deflector shields up, photo torpedoes ready, and prepare for evasive maneuvers.
>>

>I didn't expect for that to be flamebait, but I guess my sub-conscious humor came out,  but it is
the truth.  Ask me some time.  You may or may not be surprised by the incompetence in City
government.  **flamesuit on**