Meeting Location in Feb. and Mar.

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jan 15 21:15:41 CST 2004

So basically it's either over Cruel Caradhras and down the Dimrill
Dale or through the Mines of Moria, eh? Where are those darned Eagles
when you really need them. I would have never thought to take the route
through SW Trafficway. Thanx for the tip. Still not sure when the Airport
choice came up. Which brings up my point, we really need to settle in
on one choice, all this moving around is getting confusing.