keyboard creation

Admin web at linux2themax.com
Thu Jan 15 08:08:29 CST 2004

> I think docs for all this should be available online.  I designed a PC
> PS/2 keyboard controller part into a custom system once, and it came
> with lots of details on how everything worked.  The old IBM reference
> manuals for the original PC and AT would probably also cover this.
> I've also found the BIOS manufactures to provide good documentation on
> low-level system stuff, so you might check them out, as well.

http://www.datahand.com/

thats a little further then what i want to do and a hell of a lot more
expensive.  1500$

I would how ever like to use some of those ideas in the keyboard i want
to make.  usb would be fine by me possibly prefered.  as i play a fiew
games it would be nice to be able to hit 5 keys and they all work insted
of the maximum of 3 by current ps2.  though a while back i heard that it
was the chip in the keyboard that limited that but cant remember

oren  that controler sounds pretty cool duno if it would be able to do
what im intrested though. im just intrested in making a  pc keyboard.
how ever the mame stuf is kinda a side intrest to ;)