Who's the kid on the commercials?

kurt at verruckt.org kurt at verruckt.org
Sun Jan 11 23:59:14 CST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Kennedy" <erwin_k_r at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Who's the kid on the commercials?

> Hi All,
>
> My wife always says that nobody has ever heard of
> Linux and that I'm dumb to run it.
>
> We Watched the Chiefs game together. She never even
> noticed the Linux references.
>
> Best,
>
> Bob Kennedy

My wife knows (thinks) that linux is some geek 1337 os. I have told her the
main differences. She understands the inferences in the commercials. IMO the
commercials are not geared towards joe average. They are geared towards the
"decision makers". Am I wrong here? I know we all see them, and understand
them. But remember, we are not the intended audience...

Kurt

---