the lug cluster will never die

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Wed Jan 7 07:32:34 CST 2004

okay, who would pay $5/month for command line access and web page
hosting on davidnicolnet?  participants would even get their own
(tinydns) zone
files under your_username.lug.tipjar.com.  As soon as twenty people
pay six months in advance I will get a commercial roadrunner
connection to my apartment and hook everything up to it.  No checks will
be deposited until all twenty are collected, and an announcement will
be made here when that occurs.

Send your preferred user-name, current e-mail address, a printed
copy of this e-mail, and a thirty dollar check payable to "tipjar LLC"
to:

	tipjar LLC
	post office box 45163
	KC, MO 64171-8163