Where is this Wednesday's Meeting?

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Mon Jan 5 22:00:55 CST 2004

I have it sticking in my mind that for some reason we're meeting
somewhere else this Wednesday, somewhere different from the Kansas City
Public Library downtown, and I just can't remember where it was supposed
to be.

Oh, and on another note: I'm once again jumping into the breach and
trying Debian install yet again.  SuSE got too irritating, and all the
press about Mandrake/RedHat going commercial (and in some areas jilting
non-paying customers) has me all jittery about installing either one.

So I downloaded Debian 3.0_rc2 CDs (including the NONUS CD1) and will
have another go at it.  I think I'll go with the 2.4 kernel, unless
someone sends an E-mail yelling that I shouldn't.  :)

Reiserfs was a dud.  I'm probably going back to ext2 at this rate.