FUD

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 17:43:39 CST 2004

I always try to give them the credit they truly deserve, but someone
always calls that bashing. . . . (sigh)

--
If you examine how Bill Gates funded research into solving the social issues he is concerned about
las year, you would notice that he is 14 times more concerned about the global threat of Linux than

This is understandable when you consider the method of transmission.  I suspect Bill is probably
much more likely to get Linux than he is to get AIDS!!!  After all, you can download and install
Linux by yourself!