Real Player

David Capp dpcapp at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 2 15:03:05 CST 2004

I installed Real Player on RH9, using an Athlon 800 based machine.  It
installed just fine, but it didn't associate well.  I can't remember
exactly how I did it, but I finally got it to be the default player for
MP3's.

The rpm package should install fine on a system.

Hope that helps a little.

Dave Capp