Why Linux Is Better (was Re: OT: Solaris question)

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 05:17:39 CST 2004

Yes, you can go back and change it, but that is after the fact.  Kind of
like saying, you can paint your house any color you like, but you have
to paint it white first!

--
If you examine how Bill Gates funded research into solving the social issues he is concerned about
las year, you would notice that he is 14 times more concered about the global threat of Linux than

This is understandable when you consider the method of transmission.  I suspect Bill is probably
much more likely to get Linux than he is to get AIDS!!!  After all, you can download and install
Linux by yourself!