How do I fix a monitor resolution problem?

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Jan 1 22:58:27 CST 2004

On Thursday, January 01, 2004 02:26 pm, Greg Kedrovsky wrote:

> To remove kudzu, try issuing this command as superuser or root:
>   /sbin/chkconfig kudzu --del

That will switch it off, but not remove it.  I believe it would be 'rpm -e
kudzu', probably with ' --force' and maybe '--nodeps' appended because
RedHat's going to complain about other stuff that interfaces with kudzu being
dependent.  Then again, it's probably wise to remove the dependent programs
as well.