MoveOn's "Geek Organizer" Online Job Fair

Charles, Joshua Micah (UMKC-Student) jmcqk6 at umkc.edu
Fri Feb 27 19:04:57 CST 2004

>| By the time you get to my age, you will realize that neither party
>| really cares about you beyond you being willing to let them spend
your
>| income for you. REALITY: The pols just want to have others peoples
money
>| to spend on their respective friends and ego monuments.
>
>Trolling.

Well, you can call it whatever you want.  I call it the truth.  And if
this is a forum for political discussion, like you suggested at the end
of your post (see below), how is the above trolling?

>Sure, don't talk about politics with the people you know because God
knows
>we don't have to live with them when the elections are over and the
laws
>are made.

Some people can be really smart at some things and then be total idiots
when it comes to politics.  That is why we shouldn't discuss it on this
list.  To deal with perceived ignorance is a waste of everyone's time.

If you want to see this list break apart, by all means continue your
political posting.

Josh