Whither ITEC?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Aug 27 10:08:39 CDT 2004

I too would be willing to man the booth. Make
CDs. Print color info sheets, brochures, photos.
And basically do anything that is needed.
I've got a nice fairly new HP high color high speed
inkjet that needs breaking in. ;')
Too bad there isn't a driver that can handle the max
resolution. Good thing it has an option to let the printer
decide the resolution based on the paper type. Pretty
cool.