Java

Ben Coffman ben_coffman at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:34:11 CDT 2004

I have a file I want to locate a word within the file and then erase that
word without erasing the rest of the file.  So far all I can get out of this
is to read in each character until I find the characters in the order I need
and then I know the location of the word and where I need to delete.
Unfortunatly I do not know how to go back into the file and delete just the
specific characters I want to delete...I need to do this in Java.

Any suggestions

Ben