item up for grabs

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 04:15:13 CDT 2004

I know this won't be worth much to most people, but I have a 386 board
with a 386DX-33, if anybody wants it.  It requires 30-pin simms and I
don't have any. I gave all my 30-pin simms away a while back. It is also
missing the 387 math-co.  It is a full-sized board.

Also have a micro 386-25MHz system that used to be a Fedex powership.
It has 1 or 2 MB onboard and has a 3.5" drive of unknown size.  I think
Winders 3.1 is installed.  I also have a 3Com ISA NIC installed, but not
yet activated in Windows.  So it would require some work.

I'm offering these up because I'm moving and trying to shed stuff.  If
anyone is interested in putting Linux on a minimal system for a
challenge, then here's your start.

I will have other stuff to follow as I weed thru my basement.