Linux product idea

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Apr 21 14:13:20 CDT 2004

Anyone on the list interested in creating a hardware product that will utilize
embedded Linux running on some small chipset. The device will be basically
a small processor with some type of microdrive or other memory storage device,
an ir interface for controlling remotely, a display, an optional nic, and some
control buttons. I'm only now in the preliminary design phase to create enough
to apply for a patent. I just got the idea this morning. Please respond off list.