OT: Printer SPAM?

webgiant at juno.com webgiant at juno.com
Tue Apr 20 07:54:22 CDT 2004

> Leo,
> This is a perfect opportunity to have some fun
> that can lead to trouble or issues OR you can
> help your neighbors (maybe make a few bucks on
> the process) and build their trust.
>
> Print a page telling them their WAP is total
> insecure and telling them you're a neighborly
> guy who can help them.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> If it's someone you know I'd have fun first. :-)
>
> Paul

I think I know who one of the networks is, but I'd need to do some more poking around first.

Frankly I had no intention of poking into either of the networks, and it seems to me that printing
"Your Network Is Insecure" on their printers might be a violation of some law (I'm not cracking
their network but it would look like I am) so I'm not entirely certain what to do.