moving

Peter Amisano pamisano at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 18 22:41:20 CDT 2004

Yeah, I've heard they've got that internet thing that Mr. Al Gore
invented up there in the Appalachians.  But I reckon we'll have to barra
some extra squirrels to power it up.

If you guys don't care that I'm in NC I'll stay on.  I'll always have
questions.

By the by I got Agnula running with JACK, ALSA and MUSE.  I used the
Demudi version which is Debian based.  Works pretty well.  I am also
about finished with Freevo, just have to configure the recording module
and the XML files for the tv guide.

OK, I better stay, I am going to need the help.