OT (sort of) Stop Animation On UNIX

Charles, Joshua Micah (UMKC-Student) jmcqk6 at umkc.edu
Wed Apr 14 18:12:41 CDT 2004

Hello all.

Just like to post some recent work my friend and I did. From looking at
the title of this post, it should be obvious that this entire movie was
done in UNIX, therefore on topic in a sense. Of course, it was OS X.  If
haven't looked at their new iLife suit it's got some pretty kickin
software.  Just got it yesterday, and so I can vouch personally.  Well,
here's the link:

http://www.joshuamcharles.com/movies/

Enjoy! More to come in the future!

Josh

P.S.  Anyone know of a way to convert Quicktime to Divx.  I've done
google, but the stuff it brought was going to take something like 12
hours.  I would prefer a faster solution, if it exists.  Ideas?