Sponsorship

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Apr 13 16:50:10 CDT 2004

KCLUG has been around since before 1998, when I started attending.  Might ask Mike the servermaster
(who started the group),  Ed Allen or Uncle Jim. They are the only ones that have been around
longer than I and still attend.  Oh, and Hal had been to one meeting before me.

Brian Kelsay

>>> "Brian Densmore" <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com> 04/13/04 11:06AM >>>
I'm not sure which group this question is directed at.
KCLUG?
or
Tiger Security?

Not that I can answer either question, but inquiring minds
want to know. KCLUG has been around a while and the precise
answer to the question can most likely be found on KCLUG's
website. I noticed that the downtown library reopened Monday.