Flashmob I

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Apr 7 14:10:55 CDT 2004

Gee, must have missed that part. I don't have anything
that fast. Still it would be fun to see how big and how
fast of one we could build. It would make a great Saturday
Linux Fest, or Linux ClusterFest or something. Especially
if we could find a few sponsors and maybe a local school
or college gymnasium to build it in. I'd be willing to
contribute a day of my time to building such a behemoth.
Simply to show that we can.