Apache Question: 2 works great

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Apr 6 16:51:43 CDT 2004

Has PHP released a version compatible with Apache version 2?
PHP as a stand-alone product probably works fine, but have
they released a 2.0 compatible module? I hear that modules written
for 1.3 need to be modified to work with 2.0. I am not sure that
every software product made for apache 1.3 has been converted to
work with 2.0. I am using 1.3 and PHP 4 on a production box.