rootkit hunter

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Apr 2 15:51:47 CST 2004

On a somewhat related topic (my rooted server, that has been
rebuilt from scratch). I'm getting close to
getting my "new and improved" website set up. I've
written a dynamic php driven site. I've only got
the main page with content and there are some bad links.
Since I started out with a static home page and chopped
it up into pieces of php code. I now have a php tob menu.
I now need to convert the side menu to php. Then add
java scripting to the php menu to have pop-up sub-menus.
Php is a pretty decent scripting language, but I've had some
difficulty in mixing PHP and HTML in a for loop. You can see
I found a successful solution by looking at the menubar along
the top (even though one menu entry has typo in the page name).
The menu is in it's own include file so I have one place to change
the menu structure and all pages update. Gotta love it!

http://www.amason.net/

Be gentle, this is at an alpha stage, with plenty of bugs. ;')