Call to arms

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Fri Sep 26 17:07:13 CDT 2003

BUCKLEY, MICHAEL wrote:

>This is the first LUG I have contacted with this proposal, due to the fact that I have had some
(minimal - a few list postings with another email account and one meeting) contact with you in the
past.  Depending on the reception of the idea, I had planned on contacting other LUGs in the state
of Missouri in hopes for a large showing.  I'd like to get your thoughts and ideas as soon as
possible, since this has a relatively short fuse, and would require some amount of logistic effort.

I can think of one major flaw: the SCO presentation is a private event
on private property. You'd have to get a protest permit from the city of
St. Louis and then you'll probably end up being relegated away from the
attendee's by some distance.