Konqueror.

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Wed Sep 24 13:26:57 CDT 2003

On Tuesday 23 September 2003 2:40 pm, ismgr wrote:

> I did a boneheaded thing and as I was configuring Konqueror yesterday, I
> somehow enabled it to hide the application menu (File, Edit, etc) and I
> can't seem to get it back.

I've managed to kill the taskbar occasionaly...  I always enable the
application menu as a left-click on the desktop.  That would get the menu
back, thorugh which you could get the taskbar menu back.  Usually desktop
configuration is right-click on the desktop.

If all else fails, you can delete any .kde files in your home directory and
rebuild.  (Note that an occasional 'tar -czvf kdeback .kde/*' can come in
handly.)