Future of LUG (Party?)

Kris Bodenheimer numa at thenuma.com
Tue Sep 23 18:43:30 CDT 2003

ismgr wrote:

> On Tuesday 23 September 2003 01:25 pm, Kris Bodenheimer wrote:
>
> So that message was not intentionally posted to the list, or it was way
> behind?

Meassage was WAYYY behind, at the time of that intended posting, there
were like 5 different massive, and quite personal flamefests going on
about, of course, SPAM, HTML posting, linux evangalism, and who knows
what else.  Anyways, we had a bunch of people up and leave about that
time, some were contacting me off list indicating that.  So, it was
timely and relevant.  In the end, they left, the rest of us kinda
shrugged, and the world went on.

It was a attempt to get some of the people to not leave/disembark,
however, majordomo apparently just didnt want to post it.  weird.

Kris