Undeliverable mails

lowell lowell at kc.rr.com
Tue Sep 23 10:18:33 CDT 2003

Here we go again...

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Brian Mills wrote:

> I have a suggestion for the list to stop the spam.
>
> I used to be on another list (which happens to be defunct now) and they had a small
screening-type thing for their emails.  We could put something like [KCLUG] in the subject of all
list messages and then those would get through and all others would either be stopped, or sent to
an admin for approval before being sent out to the list.  That other list I was on also only let
email addresses that were signed up post directly to the list.  Other people could post to the
list, but the emails had to be approved by the administrator before being sent to the list.