Bounced Postmaster SPAM through kclug.

L. Adrian Griffis adrian at nerds.org
Tue Sep 23 03:29:04 CDT 2003

I notice that the SPAM we are getting through the list all
seems to be postmaster bounce messages.  It looks like something
is generating SPAM, and leaving the "kclug" address as the
envelope "MAIL-FROM" address.  We are either the unfortunate
scapegoat of the low-life-sub-human-scum-sucking-bastard
who is sending spam to bogus address, or someone on the list
has gotten one of the recent viruses, and it's plucked the
list address from his address book and is forging from addresses
to be from us.

In any case, the enclosed undeliverable messages all seem to
originate from:

	203.175.238.139

Does anyone on the list have that IP address assigned?

Adrian