NetStandard Kansas City Data Center has NOC engineering openings

Walt Lane wlane at netstandard.net
Thu Sep 18 15:38:22 CDT 2003

I hope that you all don't mind me providing this info.  I do respect forums enough to not solicite
the business offerings unless someone may ask a specific question regarding colo or managed hosting.

However, I know that there are many talented folks on this list so I hope that this notice is okay
to send out to you:

Network Operating Center (NOC) Support Engineer

www.netstandard.net

Must have some Linux and Windows (Linux favored in NOC) server experience

*	Programming skills such as PHP, C, C++, C#, Java or .NET a definite plus

*	Must be a highly motivated, mature, and energized individual

*	Secure facility requires background checks on all new hires

*	Late hour positions available and all day on weekends

*	Must be organized, TRAINABLE, and follow through with assignments

*	Must be prompt to work and reliable on commited work days

*	Web development for intranet and WML development a plus

*	MySQL and/or Microsoft SQL database development a definite plus

*	Router and advanced switch config experience a definite plus

If you feel that you qualify for this position, email Walt Lane at wlane at netstandard.net and file
attach your resume or documentation describing your skills, experience, and education. Include the
hours that you may be able to work after business hours (8am-5pm) Monday through Friday and/or any
hours during the weekend.

In today's technology world, the best jobs are given to those who have EXPERIENCE and not just book
smarts. NetStandard willg ive you the experience and exposure to equipment most engineers dream of.