Employment Opportunity

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Wed Sep 17 04:37:45 CDT 2003

Hello all,

I am the Department Head for the computer technology department at Vatterott College in KC.  I
currently have a vacancy for an instructor that I am looking to fill.  Since I see how so many of
you seem to be looking for a job I thought I'd send it to the list.

The position is full time, 9 hours a day, 4 days a week, salaried position.  The hours are 8am -
12:30pm and 6pm - 10:30pm M-Th.

I am looking for someone with STRONG industry experience.  You must have a good attitude and be
personable and somewhat outgoing.  (You're going to be in front of people all day)

4+ years of Industry Experience or equivalent Education (industry experience somewhat preferred)
Expertise in two or more of the following areas:
DOS, Windows XP, Windows 2000, PC Repair, PC Software, LAN Networking, Network Security, Cisco
Routers, Linux Administration
Certifications desired: A+, Net+, MCP, MCSE, CCNA, Security+, Linux+, CTT  (Not a requirement but
you would be expected to obtain them. (School pays for them))

If you're interested in this position please contact me off list.  I am looking for someone within
the next couple weeks.

Aaron Wendel