WINE.

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Tue Sep 16 20:45:56 CDT 2003

On Friday 12 September 2003 4:18 am, Leo J Mauler wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:11:47 +0000 Jonathan Hutchins

> > WINE stands for "WINE Is Not An Emulator".

> And that was the impolite response.

Sorry if you thought so, the rest of the message should have made it clear I
didn't mean it that way.  It is what they say it stands for, and as I went on
to say as an "environment" as opposed to an emulator, it doesn't requre as
much resource, and I've found it runs pretty well once loaded.

I have found that the CodeWeavers WINE works better on RedHat, but won't run
on Mandrake.