My new Hp Pavilion ze4400 Laptop

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Sep 16 17:05:36 CDT 2003

Are you going to be at the meeting tonight? If so,
we can get it working. there should be a network
configuration script in /etc and there is a command
in gentoo to update the rc files.

rc-update add net.eth0 default

You will want to find the net.eth0 script and make
sure it does the right thing. That may have been part
of the problem we were having.

Alternatively you can got to the rc.d directory and
alter the rc.local file by placing those two commands
in it at the end.

Brian