IBM Deathstar Hell

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Sep 15 18:58:37 CDT 2003

Well there are many possible options.

Here's a unique one to try:
 1) Build the most powerful electromagnet you can.
 (Make sure to use a rare-earth element).
 2) Go to a local dry ice-distributor with a ice chest/
  thermos that seals relatively air tight.
 3) Place electromagnet in small pot or other structure that
  holds liquid.
 4) Place HD as close to EM as possible.
 5) *CAREFULLY* (i.e. with potholders and such) add dry ice to
    container.
 6) Fire up electromagnet and run until dry ice is gone.

Not sure what this will do to the HD, but I suspect it'll
make it basically unusable as a storage device.
The added bonus here is this will probably not be traceable
as an activity that would void your warrantee. But I make this
disclaimer. If it is I accept no responsibility for your
Deathstar. I can think of other less fun ways to destroy your
deathstar.

May the Schwartz be with you!

Brian