PHP & Apache 2+ Issues....also Redirect.

Patrick pert at tas-kc.com
Thu Sep 11 18:57:27 CDT 2003

 From http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.apache2.php
Do not use Apache 2.0 and PHP in a production environment neither on
Unix nor on Windows.

I was going to upgrade to version 2.0.47, But from the looks of the
above warning, I should just upgrade to version 1.3.28.

I assume its a security issue. Is there a way to get it to work, or
should I just go with the old way.

The big reason for me to upgrade was I brok the redirect feature. I put
it behind a firewall, and it has become broken... even with
UseCanonicalName turned off. Then I figured I would gain the extra
features, speed and security of 2.0 After all it has been out a while now.

I tried out 2.x and the redirect is working on it.