Mapping remote linux drive in windows...

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Sat Sep 6 20:13:49 CDT 2003

   Uncle Jim wrote:

On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 02:09:01AM -0500, Jim Herrmann wrote:

     Don't be such a whinging child. Sheesh!

I would whine too if I thought it would do any good.  But so far I can't get
mutt/mailcap/urlview/lynx to do anything useful with Jason's posts so I just
delete them.  It was, however, fun searching the docs & RFCs trying to
find out how to what to do with E-mail like that but I finally just gave up.
Thanks Jason, I learned a lot of neat new stuff about mutt.

   It took me all of three minutes to find this FAQ linked from the Mutt
   homepage:

   [1]http://www.fefe.de/muttfaq/faq.html#htmlattach

   I tested it on my system with Mutt 1.5.4i and it works just fine.