HTML Email

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Sat Sep 6 06:30:11 CDT 2003

I have a client who's aparantly updated to a more recent MS mail product, and
is sending out newsletters that I used to be able to post to his web page by
a simple cut-and-paste of the HTML.  Microsoft is just getting worse though,
the "XML" markup they're using has the typical overcoding where every segment
has complete font and color info, etc.

This is the kind of garbage Jason's mindless "hey, it's the new way man"
attitude is promoting.  Don't think that the general masses are going to
check the code or use anything but MS products to generate it.

Demand ASCII mail - it's the real thing.