Unix/Linux admin job

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 13:17:49 CDT 2003

http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=19013429&AVSDM=2003%2D09%2D04+11%3A11%3A00&Logo=1&col=
dltci&cy=US&brd=1%2C1862%2C1863&lid=435%2C940%2C491&fn=543%2C+6%2C+660&q=

16-20/hr to start.  Not great, but better than nothing.

Spherion is seeking an Unix Administrator with the following skill sets:
*Administer multiple Linux/Red Hat servers
*Configure and install new Machines - Advanced Linus/Unix administration
*Research, evaluate and implement Red Hat
*Administer Linux To Windows connectivity
*DB skills with MySQL
*Scripting with SH/KSH/Bash, Perl, Awk
*PERL and RDBMS administration skills are preferred
*System administration, shell scripting and SQL are a must
*Linux(Red Hat), Sun and HP
*Bachelors Degree a plus

Sophie Murphey

sophiemurphey at spherion.com <mailto:sophiemurphey at spherion.com?subject=Unix%20Adminstrator>

Spherion

Ph: 816-792-3236

Good Luck
--
We tried logic, we tried to be helpful, we tried to be patient, we tried everything...
If it's war you want, Mr. McBride, it's war you'll get.