HTML Email

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 00:18:19 CDT 2003

 >So, stop bitching and get a web browser that plays well with others. I
don't feel sorry for you in the >least. Here is why you should care
<http://www.webstandards.org/about/>.

I just found a newsgroup you might like, alt.post-in-html.  And for the
top-posters, alt.top-posting.
Just want to help.  Maybe we need to create alt.post-in-html.recovery
and alt.top-posting.recovery.

--
We tried logic, we tried to be helpful, we tried to be patient, we tried everything...
If it's war you want, Mr. McBride, it's war you'll get.