Windoze XP anyone?

Kurt kessler2k at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 22:01:51 CDT 2003

Through some microsoft training, i was awarded a
retail box of windows xp pro full. Now of course it is
absolutely useless to me. Best buy, Circuit City,
Micro Center all have it, but its a different upc
number. Comp usa is the only retailer that seems to
have it with this upc. No big deal, i was just going
to exchange it there and get myself a nice nforce2
board and a 2500 barton. That is until i saw that they
want $209 for the asus board, which is only $130 at
compdepo btw. Anyway, to make a long story short...
Would ANY of you be interested in this for less than
full retail? It is the full retail box, and it is
indeed sealed. I have absolutely no use for it (as
most of you do also i assume) and would just like to
turn it into something i can use. Just a shot in the
dark...

Kurt