KCLUG Mailing NNTP Mirror

enabled at linuxjunkies.com enabled at linuxjunkies.com
Tue Sep 2 03:55:47 CDT 2003

Ya, I am probably going to drop off the list if my email addy is going
to be put up on the net a few more times. I mean, I have spam filtering,
but, I dont even like the waisted bandwidth in the first place, PLEASE
MUNGE email addys before doing this

break all the user at domain.com strings before mirroring by using a script
or something to make anything user at domain.com be
user AT domain DOT com