C++ & Microsoft Problems

Michael Brailsford brailsmt at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 02:58:58 CDT 2003

> So, are there any experienced programs out there who wouldn't mind telling me
> how to strip those pesky little "^M" critters, and where I should put the
> includes where I can remove them easily later? For instance, would /usr/
> include/msinclude work?

Not sure how much experience this takes, but you can use the
dos2unix program.  You could also load it up into vim and type
":%s/<control-v><enter>//".  Obviously you want to actually press
control-v and then press enter, not type <control-v>, etc.

--
Michael
GnuPG Fingerprint:  4C56 7C23 8BD9 8B39 C4D4 B8F3 42FB 3634 31B5 E963