Meeting spaces change?

DCT Jared jsmith at datacaptech.com
Fri Nov 21 18:03:08 CST 2003

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:26:29 -0600, Jason Clinton wrote:

>| Is there a sandwich shop like a Subway close by?  Something not too
>| greasy, that does take out or delivery?
>
>If we're talking about UMKC's main campus, then PlanetSub is probably
>what you have in mind.

The Perl Mongers meet there, right at PlanetSub, which makes the
best subs in Kansas City, no doubt. Minsky's is also right there,
but both are five blocks from the main campus--ordering out is okay,
but it's not a comfortable walking distance.

Note, there is another (perhaps more friendly) Denny's which is only
a few blocks from the new library, on Broadway, overlooking I-35.

-Jared