W982e Bootable image?

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Thu May 29 18:36:39 CDT 2003

Actually they did.  It was only on the Windows 98 SE version, and didnt
come out till after WinME was released. I was working on a project with
Win98SE one time and went to CompUSA to buy 5 copies (about 2 years ago).
Put in one of the CD's and put in a boot floppy.  I was shocked how fast
the floppy was moving and booting till I finally figured out it was booting
off the CD. :)

None of the OEM/Retail versions that I've seen before that booted off the
CD.

--
KC Linux dot Net
http://www.kclinux.net