W982e Bootable image?

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu May 29 17:01:12 CDT 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

> My install CD of Windows 98 seems to have become corrupted.  Anybody have an
> ISO of a bootable second edition install CD that I could download?

I was not aware that Microsoft had ever released Windows 98 in any edition
with a bootable CD.  I could be wrong, but I suspect you may have been
using a system restore disk from a computer manufacturer if ever you have
seen this behavior before.

You will need a 3.5 floppy to boot off of for that OS.
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker - CNA, MCP          |
| dustin at dustindecker.com       o-------------------------------------o
| Network Engineer              | Feeling amorous, she looked under   |
| Preferred Physicians Group    | the sheets and cried, "Oh, no, it's |